Peanut Chili Lime Sauce
Thai inspired peanut sauce made with lime, chili oil, sesame oil, all natural peanut butter and honey.
1. Squeeze lime into pan. Add soy sauce, chili oil and sesame oil. Add and heat grated ginger and garlic through.
2. Add peanut butter, stir. Bring to a light boil. Add the water. The mixture will smooth out once it reaches boiling.
3. Add salt and honey to taste.
4. Simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Serve as a dipping sauce for potstickers. Also fabulous drizzled over greens salad with tofu and steamed broccoli finished with a few roasted peanuts.
59 calories in 1 serving of Peanut Chili Lime Sauce.
54% fat, 35% carbs, 11% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
A Lebanese appetizer, made from roasted eggplant.
Per serve - Energy: 99kcal | Carb: 20.23g | Prot: 0.77g | Fat: 1.74g
We've swapped ground beef for crumbled tofu, without sacrificing any of the savory seasonings you expect in a taco. Serve in soft or hardshell tacos along with your favourite salads and salsas.
You can also use the filling in burritos, bowls, taco salads and to top nachos.
Per serve - Energy: 126kcal | Carb: 3.96g | Prot: 10.67g | Fat: 7.87g
Broccoli Crunch Salad
A nutritious dish with low calorie content.
Per serve - Energy: 244kcal | Carb: 18.41g | Prot: 7.01g | Fat: 17.63g
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Tasty, low-calorie dish for lunch.
Per serve - Energy: 229kcal | Carb: 30.01g | Prot: 12.25g | Fat: 8.42g
A healthy version of a family favorite. Customize the toppings to your preferences. Sprinkle with chili flakes if you like your pizza spicy!
Per serve - Energy: 443kcal | Carb: 38.21g | Prot: 23.94g | Fat: 22.74g