Mushroom and Goat Cheese Omelet
Omelet using egg substitute, mushrooms and goat cheese.
1. Sauté mushrooms in olive oil until softened, about 4 minutes.
2. Whip egg substitute with milk, salt and pepper. Spray pan with olive oil. Heat pan about 30 seconds, pour in egg mixture and cook about 2 minutes.
3. When eggs are just staring to set, add mushrooms and crumbled goat cheese on one side. Cook about 2-3 minutes more.
4. When omelet seems almost done, flip one side over filling, then lift out with spatula or put plate over pan and turn over to flip out omelet.
5. Omelet will continue to cook for a minute, so take of the heat when eggs are not quite done.
6. If you prefer whole eggs use 2 eggs, but it will up the calorie count.
7. Note: good on a low calorie diet as well as on Phase I South Beach.
243 calories in 1 serving of Mushroom and Goat Cheese Omelet.
55% fat, 7% carbs, 38% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Egg White Omelette
Quick and tasty breakfast.
Per serve - Energy: 250kcal | Carb: 10.11g | Prot: 20.63g | Fat: 14.26g
A high fiber, vegan, and vegetarian alternative to bolognese. Serve with brown pasta and a side of salad for a balanced meal. NOTE: Use 2 x 14 oz cans of lentils, rinsed and drained to obtain a total of roughly 2.5 cups of lentils. Store leftover bolognese in the freezer for a quick and easy meal.
Per serve - Energy: 288kcal | Carb: 44.13g | Prot: 15.70g | Fat: 8.00g
Penne with Turkey
Tasty pasta dish for lunch or dinner.
Per serve - Energy: 452kcal | Carb: 48.99g | Prot: 33.67g | Fat: 13.99g
Beef and Broccoli
Tasty, easy to cook dinner.
Per serve - Energy: 262kcal | Carb: 21.56g | Prot: 21.77g | Fat: 11.34g
Garden Vegetable Soup
Low-calorie homemade soup, loaded with nutrients.
Per serve - Energy: 76kcal | Carb: 14.72g | Prot: 2.13g | Fat: 1.17g
A healthy version of a family favorite. Customize the toppings to your preferences. Sprinkle with chili flakes if you like your pizza spicy!
Per serve - Energy: 443kcal | Carb: 38.21g | Prot: 23.94g | Fat: 22.74g