Indian Tomato Soup
A spicy tomato soup.
- Bring a large saucepan water to boil.
- Cut an X in the bottom of each tomato and plunge them into boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Remove tomatoes, place them in bowl of cold water for few seconds, then drain.
- When cool enough, peel away loosened skin. Remove the cores from the tomatoes and coarsely chop the flesh.
- Heat oil and add onion, chili and garlic and cook for 4 minutes, until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook, stirring often for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, blend the tomato puree with the vegetable broth (cube and water) and add to saucepan. Add the curry powder and simmer for 7 minutes.
- To serve ladle into warmed bowls and garnish with coriander.
There are 96 calories in 1 serving of Indian Tomato Soup.
Calorie split: 63% fat, 32% carbs, 6% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Arugula Skirt Steak Salad
A salad of arugula steak and red onion.
Per serve - Energy: 468kcal | Carb: 12.36g | Prot: 30.44g | Fat: 32.64g
A great side dish or lunch option.
Per serve - Energy: 218kcal | Carb: 11.30g | Prot: 12.05g | Fat: 13.16g
A simple salad of 4 ingredients.
Per serve - Energy: 119kcal | Carb: 6.38g | Prot: 7.32g | Fat: 6.67g
Salmon Cobb Salad
Fish makes this super easy cobb salad.
Per serve - Energy: 334kcal | Carb: 9.32g | Prot: 31.60g | Fat: 18.91g
Spicy Tuna Salad II
Tuna salad with Chile Serrano.
Per serve - Energy: 124kcal | Carb: 1.93g | Prot: 24.49g | Fat: 1.02g
Turkey Slow Cooker Chili
Chili made with ground turkey in slow cooker.
Per serve - Energy: 362kcal | Carb: 34.94g | Prot: 26.58g | Fat: 13.06g