A delicious dish full of wholesome vegetables.
1. Dice all vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. Saute onions until soft. Add garlic and eggplant and cook until soft.
3. Add remaining vegetables and cook over medium heat.
4. Add tomato sauce and salt, pepper and thyme.
5. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve over whole wheat pasta or alone with grated cheese. Garnish with fresh parsley.
110 calories in 1 serving of Veggie Ratatouille.
5% fat, 79% carbs, 16% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Egg White Omelette
Quick and tasty breakfast.
Per serve - Energy: 250kcal | Carb: 10.11g | Prot: 20.63g | Fat: 14.26g
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
Recipe inspired by 'Homemade in the Kitchen'.
Per serve - Energy: 388kcal | Carb: 53.59g | Prot: 13.66g | Fat: 14.68g
Mini Egg Bake
This recipe makes for a quick snack, breakfast or even a lunch served with a side of salad. Store leftovers in the freezer for a quick meal or snack.
Per serve - Energy: 223kcal | Carb: 8.20g | Prot: 13.20g | Fat: 15.64g
A high fiber, vegan, and vegetarian alternative to bolognese. Serve with brown pasta and a side of salad for a balanced meal. NOTE: Use 2 x 14 oz cans of lentils, rinsed and drained to obtain a total of roughly 2.5 cups of lentils. Store leftover bolognese in the freezer for a quick and easy meal.
Per serve - Energy: 288kcal | Carb: 44.13g | Prot: 15.70g | Fat: 8.00g
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Tasty, low-calorie dish for lunch.
Per serve - Energy: 229kcal | Carb: 30.01g | Prot: 12.25g | Fat: 8.42g