Mushroom & Spinach Stir Fry
Just a simple mushroom stir fry that goes well with rice or just by itself.
1. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan, then add the onions and then the minced garlic. Let the onions and garlic caramelize a bit but be careful and do not burn the garlic.
2. Add the mushrooms and carrots, then season with seasoning blend and soy sauce. Stir fry.
3. Add the baby spinach last, then stir it.
4. Can be served with rice or eaten as is.
5. Note: you can add more soy sauce depending on your taste preference.
244 calories in 1 serving of Mushroom & Spinach Stir Fry.
73% fat, 17% carbs, 10% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
A high fiber, vegan, and vegetarian alternative to bolognese. Serve with brown pasta and a side of salad for a balanced meal. NOTE: Use 2 x 14 oz cans of lentils, rinsed and drained to obtain a total of roughly 2.5 cups of lentils. Store leftover bolognese in the freezer for a quick and easy meal.
Per serve - Energy: 288kcal | Carb: 44.13g | Prot: 15.70g | Fat: 8.00g
Bang Bang Shrimp Salad
Delicious and hearty dish.
Per serve - Energy: 305kcal | Carb: 24.43g | Prot: 39.01g | Fat: 6.59g
Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Creamy and savory dish that will make you feel full.
Per serve - Energy: 440kcal | Carb: 27.11g | Prot: 19.62g | Fat: 29.22g
Chicken Noodle Soup
Tasty and satisfying dish.
Per serve - Energy: 308kcal | Carb: 30.85g | Prot: 33.57g | Fat: 4.46g
Beef and Broccoli
Tasty, easy to cook dinner.
Per serve - Energy: 262kcal | Carb: 21.56g | Prot: 21.77g | Fat: 11.34g