A cheese tease omelet.
- Combine all ingredients except butter and sour cream in a bowl and beat with a wire whisk or mixer until smooth.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick omelet pan.
- Add content from bowl and cook over low flame until eggs begin to set.
- Loosen eggs from side with spatula. Tilt pan again to allow uncooked eggs to run to the sides.
- Carefully fold outer edges of omelet into the center to resemble a flat cone. If you want them to puff, turn off heat and put a lid on for about 1 minute.
- Slide out of pan and serve plain or garnish with the sour cream (optional).
- Source: adapted from Dr Atkins' New Diet Cookbook.
There are 396 calories in 1 serving of Cheese Omelet.
Calorie split: 81% fat, 4% carbs, 16% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Arugula Skirt Steak Salad
A salad of arugula steak and red onion.
Per serve - Energy: 468kcal | Carb: 12.36g | Prot: 30.44g | Fat: 32.64g
Peppers filled with cheese wrapped in bacon.
Per serve - Energy: 111kcal | Carb: 1.08g | Prot: 3.79g | Fat: 10.35g
No crust quiche.
Per serve - Energy: 237kcal | Carb: 12.07g | Prot: 14.47g | Fat: 13.95g
A simple salad of 4 ingredients.
Per serve - Energy: 119kcal | Carb: 6.38g | Prot: 7.32g | Fat: 6.67g
Broccoli Cheesy Bread
Cheese topped vegetable bread.
Per serve - Energy: 411kcal | Carb: 14.44g | Prot: 28.35g | Fat: 27.31g