Delicious sweet baked apple crisp.
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. Place in small 6x6" baking dish.
3. Mix oatmeal, margarine, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
4. Top the apples with this mixture.
5. Bake at 425 °F (220 °C) for approximately 30 minutes or until topping is nicely browned.
6. Serve alone or with ice cream.
7. Note: add slivered almonds, raisins or walnuts for added flavor.
263 calories in 1 serving of Apple Crisp.
13% fat, 80% carbs, 7% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Vegetarian Waldorf Salad
A vegetarian twist on an American classic with the inclusion of garbanzo beans for a source of protein. Recipe can be doubled and prepared in advance for the next day, simply dress the salad just before serving.
Per serve - Energy: 540kcal | Carb: 69.13g | Prot: 19.06g | Fat: 23.99g
Peanut Butter Balls
Tasty snack or dessert.
Per serve - Energy: 84kcal | Carb: 7.32g | Prot: 6.15g | Fat: 3.41g
Apple Bacon Chicken
Delicious dish for lunch or dinner.
Per serve - Energy: 452kcal | Carb: 12.15g | Prot: 29.31g | Fat: 32.72g
Broccoli Berry Salad
Healthy dish, rich in vitamin C.
Per serve - Energy: 277kcal | Carb: 45.96g | Prot: 10.58g | Fat: 8.58g
Apple and Spinach Salad
A nutritious, low-calorie dish.
Per serve - Energy: 125kcal | Carb: 19.97g | Prot: 2.14g | Fat: 5.19g
Romaine Blueberry Salad
A delightful and satisfying dish.
Per serve - Energy: 404kcal | Carb: 20.01g | Prot: 12.36g | Fat: 30.68g