Paleo friendly recipe. Great for leftovers.
1. Chop all the vegetables into bite size pieces.
2. Brown the chopped vegetables in the olive oil over high heat.
3. Layer the vegetables in your slow cooker.
4. In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients, then pour over the vegetables.
5. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
6. Note: freeze in meal size containers.
89 calories in 1 serving of Ratatouille.
53% fat, 38% carbs, 9% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
Recipe inspired by 'Homemade in the Kitchen'.
Per serve - Energy: 388kcal | Carb: 53.59g | Prot: 13.66g | Fat: 14.68g
Mini Egg Bake
This recipe makes for a quick snack, breakfast or even a lunch served with a side of salad. Store leftovers in the freezer for a quick meal or snack.
Per serve - Energy: 223kcal | Carb: 8.20g | Prot: 13.20g | Fat: 15.64g
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Tasty, low-calorie dish for lunch.
Per serve - Energy: 229kcal | Carb: 30.01g | Prot: 12.25g | Fat: 8.42g
A weekly staple which you can serve with rice and salad, in a quesadilla, or on a baked potato with cheese. Divide up any leftover portions to keep in the freezer for a last minute meal. NOTE: 1 x 16 oz of tinned beans = 8.4 oz of drained beans. Use dried textured vegetable protein (TVP) or any other vegetarian mince.
Per serve - Energy: 446kcal | Carb: 69.77g | Prot: 27.25g | Fat: 9.13g