Chili Bowl Bake
Just like Frito pie.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Brown ground beef and prepare as taco meat according to the seasoning package (using water). Add chili beans and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine soup and milk and heat through until smooth.
- Pour taco meat mixture into a 9x9" pan. Top meat with cheese sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
- Optional: Top each serving with Fritos, lettuce and other desired taco toppings. Ground turkey can be used instead of ground beef.
There are 312 calories in 1 serving of Chili Bowl Bake.
Calorie split: 39% fat, 26% carbs, 36% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Arugula Skirt Steak Salad
A salad of arugula steak and red onion.
Per serve - Energy: 468kcal | Carb: 12.36g | Prot: 30.44g | Fat: 32.64g
Peppers filled with cheese wrapped in bacon.
Per serve - Energy: 111kcal | Carb: 1.08g | Prot: 3.79g | Fat: 10.35g
No crust quiche.
Per serve - Energy: 237kcal | Carb: 12.07g | Prot: 14.47g | Fat: 13.95g
Cheeseburger Casserole III
Casserole that uses meat, bacon, eggs, heavy cream and of course cheese.
Per serve - Energy: 816kcal | Carb: 7.33g | Prot: 43.93g | Fat: 68.33g
Having a preschooler means taco Tuesdays are in demand.
Per serve - Energy: 688kcal | Carb: 73.53g | Prot: 32.42g | Fat: 31.34g
Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Low carb/keto meal using spaghetti squash.
Per serve - Energy: 504kcal | Carb: 13.15g | Prot: 33.20g | Fat: 34.33g