Garlic Baked Chicken
Awesome garlic chicken.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
There are 348 calories in 1 serving of Garlic Baked Chicken.
Calorie split: 50% fat, 7% carbs, 43% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Pesto Chicken Balls
Yummy chicken balls.
Per serve - Energy: 84kcal | Carb: 1.23g | Prot: 8.46g | Fat: 5.08g
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Just like the real thing only creamier and not fried.
Per serve - Energy: 216kcal | Carb: 6.50g | Prot: 19.39g | Fat: 12.44g
Hellman's Juicy Chicken Breast
Simple weeknight chicken breast that pairs perfectly with a side salad or California blend vegetables.
Per serve - Energy: 269kcal | Carb: 5.14g | Prot: 27.06g | Fat: 16.16g
Chicken Cordon Blue
This yummy version adds paprika and a creamy white wine sauce worthy of its own blue ribbon. Two blue ribbon tastes in wedded bliss.
Per serve - Energy: 597kcal | Carb: 6.12g | Prot: 46.99g | Fat: 43.02g
Low carb and gluten free.
Per serve - Energy: 547kcal | Carb: 7.58g | Prot: 30.00g | Fat: 43.00g