Pumpkin Pie II
A low fat pumpkin pie.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 50 mins
- Combine corn flakes and crispix into a plastic bag. Begin to crush cereal until it has reached a bread crumb consistency.
- Melt fat free butter spread, then stir in ground cinnamon and no calorie sweetener packets.
- Add crushed cereal to butter mixture and fold it in to dispense butter evenly. Coat pie pan with no calorie butter cooking spray.
- Add crust mixture to coated pan and begin to press it flat and work it up the edges of the pan. Let crust sit a few minutes before adding pie filling.
- Combine pumpkin pie filling (like Libby's), eggs, fat free evaporated milk and a dash of ground cinnamon. Stir until mixed well, and pour into pie pan.
- Cook pie for 45-50 minutes, depending on oven strength.
- In order to know if pie is cooked through, stick a toothpick or butter knife into center of pie. If it comes out clean, the pie is ready. Enjoy!
There are 188 calories in 1 serving of Pumpkin Pie II.
Calorie split: 9% fat, 80% carbs, 11% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Flourless Pumpkin Donuts
Dairy free, protein packed donuts.
Per serve - Energy: 87kcal | Carb: 14.52g | Prot: 5.69g | Fat: 1.13g
Pumpkin Pancakes II
Pumpkin and oats star in this autumn classic.
Per serve - Energy: 82kcal | Carb: 8.27g | Prot: 2.36g | Fat: 4.58g
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
A delicious dessert or a wonderful breakfast.
Per serve - Energy: 136kcal | Carb: 19.97g | Prot: 2.80g | Fat: 5.01g
Pumpkin Muffins IV
A festive pumpkin muffin recipe.
Per serve - Energy: 152kcal | Carb: 19.75g | Prot: 2.89g | Fat: 7.41g
Stew in a Pumpkin
Hearty Fall dish.
Per serve - Energy: 217kcal | Carb: 26.18g | Prot: 21.03g | Fat: 3.40g
Heart healthy pumpkin pie dessert.
Per serve - Energy: 66kcal | Carb: 8.33g | Prot: 4.72g | Fat: 1.19g