Egg Drop Noodle Soup
A quick, satisfying bowl of egg drop soup that has no cholesterol.
1. In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth, lettuce, mushrooms, and onions to a boil.
2. Add the ramen noodles and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the egg substitute to the soup, stirring constantly for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce and sesame oil.
5. Note: for a vegetarian version, use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
290 calories in 1 serving of Egg Drop Noodle Soup.
38% fat, 43% carbs, 19% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Egg White Omelette
Quick and tasty breakfast.
Per serve - Energy: 250kcal | Carb: 10.11g | Prot: 20.63g | Fat: 14.26g
A high fiber, vegan, and vegetarian alternative to bolognese. Serve with brown pasta and a side of salad for a balanced meal. NOTE: Use 2 x 14 oz cans of lentils, rinsed and drained to obtain a total of roughly 2.5 cups of lentils. Store leftover bolognese in the freezer for a quick and easy meal.
Per serve - Energy: 288kcal | Carb: 44.13g | Prot: 15.70g | Fat: 8.00g
A satisfying dish for lunch.
Per serve - Energy: 371kcal | Carb: 49.91g | Prot: 10.35g | Fat: 15.49g
Penne with Turkey
Tasty pasta dish for lunch or dinner.
Per serve - Energy: 452kcal | Carb: 48.99g | Prot: 33.67g | Fat: 13.99g