Delicious relish that's more tart than sweet.
1. Peel, core and chop apples. Rinse cranberries.
2. Place both in large saucepan. Add sugar, honey and water. Stir to combine.
3. Cover over medium heat until water boils and cranberries begin to pop.
4. Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes or until thick.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
93 calories in 1 serving of Cranberry-Apple Relish.
1% fat, 98% carbs, 1% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Vegetarian Waldorf Salad
A vegetarian twist on an American classic with the inclusion of garbanzo beans for a source of protein. Recipe can be doubled and prepared in advance for the next day, simply dress the salad just before serving.
Per serve - Energy: 540kcal | Carb: 69.13g | Prot: 19.06g | Fat: 23.99g
Peanut Butter Balls
Tasty snack or dessert.
Per serve - Energy: 84kcal | Carb: 7.32g | Prot: 6.15g | Fat: 3.41g
Apple Bacon Chicken
Delicious dish for lunch or dinner.
Per serve - Energy: 452kcal | Carb: 12.15g | Prot: 29.31g | Fat: 32.72g
Broccoli Berry Salad
Healthy dish, rich in vitamin C.
Per serve - Energy: 277kcal | Carb: 45.96g | Prot: 10.58g | Fat: 8.58g
Apple and Spinach Salad
A nutritious, low-calorie dish.
Per serve - Energy: 125kcal | Carb: 19.97g | Prot: 2.14g | Fat: 5.19g
Romaine Blueberry Salad
A delightful and satisfying dish.
Per serve - Energy: 404kcal | Carb: 20.01g | Prot: 12.36g | Fat: 30.68g