A creamy yogurt topping.
Prep Time: 20 mins
- Put yogurt and cream in a bowl and mix together with a spoon.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the top of the yogurt mixture but do not mix it in. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Place the yogurt mixture into the fridge and let sit overnight.
- Remove the yogurt mixture from the fridge and whisk it together. Serve.
- Note: taste great over berries.
There are 84 calories in 1 serving of Yogurt Cream.
Calorie split: 61% fat, 33% carbs, 6% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections