A Mexican entree.
- Brush chicken (cut in halves) with olive oil, add salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste.
- Grill 6-7 minutes each side. Remove to baking dish.
- Top each piece with olives, onions, 1/2 of the green onions and 1/2 of the cilantro.
- Mix together the enchilada sauce and the sour cream until blended. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- Let it set for 5 minutes. Top with remaining green onion and cilantro. Add chopped tomato and diced avocado.
- Serve with 1/4 cup brown rice and salad with extra virgin olive oil and lime.
There are 291 calories in 1 serving of Tortillaless Enchiladas.
Calorie split: 29% fat, 26% carbs, 45% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Mushroom Stuffed Turkey Burger
Flavorful, quick and easy turkey burgers, perfect for mushroom lovers.
Per serve - Energy: 205kcal | Carb: 7.16g | Prot: 21.38g | Fat: 9.91g
Macaroni & Cheese
Comfort food never tasted this good and without the extra calories.
Per serve - Energy: 291kcal | Carb: 35.87g | Prot: 14.16g | Fat: 9.78g
These meatballs are also delicious cold.
Per serve - Energy: 171kcal | Carb: 4.35g | Prot: 20.06g | Fat: 7.72g
Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Quick and easy filling for tacos, burritos or as a meal.
Per serve - Energy: 295kcal | Carb: 8.11g | Prot: 56.49g | Fat: 3.13g
Healthy, delicious and easy-to-make enchiladas.
Per serve - Energy: 272kcal | Carb: 38.72g | Prot: 15.17g | Fat: 7.78g