Super Summer Kale Salad
Fresh kale salad with blueberries and nuts.
1. Chop kale (stems removed).
2. In a large bowl add kale, onion, carrots, blueberries, dried cranberries, cashews (smashed into bits) and shelled sunflower seeds. Set aside.
3. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar to make dressing.
4. Pour dressing onto salad and toss.
5. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
249 calories in 1 serving of Super Summer Kale Salad.
51% fat, 43% carbs, 6% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
A high fiber, vegan, and vegetarian alternative to bolognese. Serve with brown pasta and a side of salad for a balanced meal. NOTE: Use 2 x 14 oz cans of lentils, rinsed and drained to obtain a total of roughly 2.5 cups of lentils. Store leftover bolognese in the freezer for a quick and easy meal.
Per serve - Energy: 288kcal | Carb: 44.13g | Prot: 15.70g | Fat: 8.00g
Bang Bang Shrimp Salad
Delicious and hearty dish.
Per serve - Energy: 305kcal | Carb: 24.43g | Prot: 39.01g | Fat: 6.59g
Mango Black Bean Salad
A healthy, refreshing dish.
Per serve - Energy: 147kcal | Carb: 26.77g | Prot: 6.00g | Fat: 2.45g
A sweet and tangy side dish.
Per serve - Energy: 81kcal | Carb: 19.37g | Prot: 1.59g | Fat: 0.91g
Broccoli Berry Salad
Healthy dish, rich in vitamin C.
Per serve - Energy: 277kcal | Carb: 45.96g | Prot: 10.58g | Fat: 8.58g