Belgian spice cookies.
Prep Time: 35 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Cream brown sugar and butter together in a large bowl. Add the egg and beat until fluffy. Add the dry ingredients gradually and mix until combined.
- Divide the dough in two halves. Flatten each half and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease two baking sheets. Lightly flour a work surface and your rolling pin.
- Roll out each dough piece until very thin. Cut cookies with a cookie cutter, roll out remaining dough and cut again. Repeat with the second dough piece.
- Put cookies on the baking sheets and bake until the edges start to darken, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a rack and cool.
There are 41 calories in 1 serving of Speculoos.
Calorie split: 33% fat, 61% carbs, 6% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Sensational oatmeal cookies with pumpkin and blueberries.
Per serve - Energy: 42kcal | Carb: 8.15g | Prot: 1.52g | Fat: 0.65g
Banana Date & Oat Cookies
With rolled oats, dates and banana, these are delicious and healthy cookies.
Per serve - Energy: 41kcal | Carb: 4.71g | Prot: 0.54g | Fat: 2.32g
Kids will not even think about chocolate chips after biting into these tasty yet nutritious cookies.
Per serve - Energy: 77kcal | Carb: 9.49g | Prot: 1.51g | Fat: 3.84g
Ginger Peanut Snap
A thin, chewy cross between a peanut butter cookie and a gingersnap.
Per serve - Energy: 85kcal | Carb: 16.45g | Prot: 1.82g | Fat: 1.55g
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Really healthy and good cookies that will satisfy your sweet tooth without expanding your waistline.
Per serve - Energy: 79kcal | Carb: 12.28g | Prot: 1.91g | Fat: 2.97g
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
Flourless peanut butter cookies make a great treat.
Per serve - Energy: 92kcal | Carb: 3.65g | Prot: 3.95g | Fat: 7.50g