Put all ingredients into a processor, (optional to add chili flakes) and pulse it until you have fine breadcrumbs.
Place in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stir and cook another 30 seconds.
Some ideas for what to use with them:
1. Place half the crumbs in small dish, cover with slice of wafer thin ham, layer rest of crumbs, then add slice wafer thin turkey/chicken; heat for 30 seconds.
2. Serve with extra large portion of your favorite vegetables.
3. Make a small salad and heat the breadcrumbs, chop a few slices of wafer thin low fat meat and toss it all through the salad.
4. Make a sandwich and add it as an ingredient.
There are 99 calories in 1 serving of Light Breadcrumb Stuffing.
Calorie split: 18% fat, 71% carbs, 10% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.