Chocolate covered nuts.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- Melt butter and mix in stevia. Bring to a boil and pull off heat.
- Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Stir in almonds and peanuts.
- Spread out on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Let sit and cool for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil. Stir until smooth.
- Add nuts back in and stir until well mixed.
- Spread back on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Break apart into 12 pieces.
There are 316 calories in 1 serving of Keto Krack.
Calorie split: 68% fat, 24% carbs, 8% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Chocolate Pro Cake
Indulge in this scrumptious treat and still stay on track to your fitness goals.
Helps keep those cravings in check.
Per serve - Energy: 73kcal | Carb: 3.10g | Prot: 10.01g | Fat: 2.15g
Chocolate Almond Joy's
Coconut and almond chocolate candies.
Per serve - Energy: 86kcal | Carb: 2.29g | Prot: 1.27g | Fat: 8.45g
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious, easy to make version of the old favorite cookie.
Per serve - Energy: 112kcal | Carb: 10.30g | Prot: 1.86g | Fat: 7.82g
Chocolate Chip Scones
A great and versatile scone recipe.
Per serve - Energy: 176kcal | Carb: 23.35g | Prot: 2.74g | Fat: 8.59g
Easy popsicles for the South Beach diet.
Per serve - Energy: 33kcal | Carb: 5.15g | Prot: 2.89g | Fat: 0.32g