Bread with almond flour.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Separate yolks from whites.
- Beat whites with cream of tartar.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a food processor (butter should be melted).
- Add 1/3 of beaten whites and mix well. That’s the dough.
- Mix dough with the rest 2/3 beaten whites, but do not over-mix, because that’s what gives bread volume.
- Butter 8x4" or 9” loaf pan, pour mixture and bake for 30 minutes. Check with toothpick to see if it’s ready.
- Enjoy your no guilt bread.
There are 83 calories in 1 serving of Keto bread.
Calorie split: 76% fat, 9% carbs, 16% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Macaroni & Cheese
Comfort food never tasted this good and without the extra calories.
Per serve - Energy: 291kcal | Carb: 35.87g | Prot: 14.16g | Fat: 9.78g
Jelly & Cream Dessert
A lovely carb friendly dessert that is easy to make and so nice!
Per serve - Energy: 141kcal | Carb: 8.42g | Prot: 1.95g | Fat: 12.40g
Great tasting yogurt recipe that works well for South Beach.
Per serve - Energy: 156kcal | Carb: 21.10g | Prot: 12.91g | Fat: 3.52g
Low Fat Yogurt with Banana
Sweet and wholesome. Works well for breakfast, dessert or as a sweet treat.
Per serve - Energy: 248kcal | Carb: 42.93g | Prot: 13.21g | Fat: 3.91g
Grahm cracker topped with fat free strawberry cream cheese fresh blueberries and drizzle of honey.
Per serve - Energy: 158kcal | Carb: 31.66g | Prot: 5.22g | Fat: 1.84g