Chunky Marinara Sauce
A low calorie fresh sauce to pour over chicken, turkey burgers or low carb pasta.
1. Spray pan lightly with olive oil spray.
2. In saucepan over medium heat add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Stir until lightly browned.
3. Add in red pepper, parsley and oregano, then add tomatoes (undrained) and stir until heated through.
4. Add tomato sauce, stir until well combined.
5. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer covered 30 minutes.
54 calories in 1 serving of Chunky Marinara Sauce.
6% fat, 81% carbs, 14% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
A Lebanese appetizer, made from roasted eggplant.
Per serve - Energy: 99kcal | Carb: 20.23g | Prot: 0.77g | Fat: 1.74g
We've swapped ground beef for crumbled tofu, without sacrificing any of the savory seasonings you expect in a taco. Serve in soft or hardshell tacos along with your favourite salads and salsas.
You can also use the filling in burritos, bowls, taco salads and to top nachos.
Per serve - Energy: 126kcal | Carb: 3.96g | Prot: 10.67g | Fat: 7.87g
Broccoli Crunch Salad
A nutritious dish with low calorie content.
Per serve - Energy: 244kcal | Carb: 18.41g | Prot: 7.01g | Fat: 17.63g
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Tasty, low-calorie dish for lunch.
Per serve - Energy: 229kcal | Carb: 30.01g | Prot: 12.25g | Fat: 8.42g
A healthy version of a family favorite. Customize the toppings to your preferences. Sprinkle with chili flakes if you like your pizza spicy!
Per serve - Energy: 443kcal | Carb: 38.21g | Prot: 23.94g | Fat: 22.74g