Carrot Zucchini Casserole
A not so healthy way to eat vegetables.
1. Cook onions and bite size pieces of zucchini until tender in small amount of water and then drain.
2. Mix melted butter with stuffing mix and bread crumbs; reserve one cup of mixture.
3. Mix stuffing mix with zucchini, onions and carrots.
4. Put mixture in baking dish.
5. Mix soup and sour cream and pour over zucchini mixture.
6. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture.
7. Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 30-35 minutes.
8. Note: my husband made it this way, I would make it with fat free sour cream and less butter.
347 calories in 1 serving of Carrot Zucchini Casserole.
73% fat, 22% carbs, 6% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Tasty breakfast using 4 ingredients only.
Per serve - Energy: 314kcal | Carb: 10.85g | Prot: 23.35g | Fat: 20.56g
Cheesy and creamy zucchini casserole for those on a keto diet.
Per serve - Energy: 191kcal | Carb: 3.30g | Prot: 8.72g | Fat: 15.56g
A high fiber, vegan, and vegetarian alternative to bolognese. Serve with brown pasta and a side of salad for a balanced meal. NOTE: Use 2 x 14 oz cans of lentils, rinsed and drained to obtain a total of roughly 2.5 cups of lentils. Store leftover bolognese in the freezer for a quick and easy meal.
Per serve - Energy: 288kcal | Carb: 44.13g | Prot: 15.70g | Fat: 8.00g
A tasty treat with fruits and vegetables.
Per serve - Energy: 223kcal | Carb: 19.29g | Prot: 5.49g | Fat: 14.85g