Black Bean Burgers
Yummy vegetarian black bean burgers.
1. Mash black beans with a fork in a large bowl.
2. Mix carrots, onion, potato, corn and bread crumbs into the mashed beans.
3. Stir eggs into bean mixture to integrate completely.
4. Form the mixture into 8 patties with wet hands, season with salt and black pepper.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties in hot oil until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
205 calories in 1 serving of Black Bean Burgers.
27% fat, 57% carbs, 16% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Black Bean and Corn Salad
An excellent dip for appetizer.
Per serve - Energy: 51kcal | Carb: 5.56g | Prot: 1.40g | Fat: 2.54g
Mini Egg Bake
This recipe makes for a quick snack, breakfast or even a lunch served with a side of salad. Store leftovers in the freezer for a quick meal or snack.
Per serve - Energy: 223kcal | Carb: 8.20g | Prot: 13.20g | Fat: 15.64g
A high fiber, vegan, and vegetarian alternative to bolognese. Serve with brown pasta and a side of salad for a balanced meal. NOTE: Use 2 x 14 oz cans of lentils, rinsed and drained to obtain a total of roughly 2.5 cups of lentils. Store leftover bolognese in the freezer for a quick and easy meal.
Per serve - Energy: 288kcal | Carb: 44.13g | Prot: 15.70g | Fat: 8.00g
A refreshing, cold soup for summer.
Per serve - Energy: 221kcal | Carb: 15.41g | Prot: 14.14g | Fat: 11.59g
Bang Bang Shrimp Salad
Delicious and hearty dish.
Per serve - Energy: 305kcal | Carb: 24.43g | Prot: 39.01g | Fat: 6.59g