Yummy healthy muffins.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Line with paper muffin liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cups oatmeal, the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Whisk 1/2 cup brown sugar, egg white, applesauce, and milk together in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture until evenly moistened, batter may be lumpy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Stir the 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and the melted butter in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle mixture over the muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20-30 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
There are 196 calories in 1 serving of Applesauce Muffin.
Calorie split: 9% fat, 83% carbs, 8% protein.
Related Recipe Collections
Taste like regular muffins and are yummy.
Per serve - Energy: 132kcal | Carb: 22.81g | Prot: 6.10g | Fat: 2.08g
Apple and Coconut Muesli
A terrific combo of oats, nuts, honey, apples, coconut, wheat germ and yogurt to get your day kick started.
Per serve - Energy: 199kcal | Carb: 31.16g | Prot: 7.69g | Fat: 5.62g
Banana Honey Wheat Muffins
Great muffins that are sure to please.
Per serve - Energy: 88kcal | Carb: 18.30g | Prot: 2.31g | Fat: 1.38g
Really yummy muffins using natural sweetener and whole foods.
Per serve - Energy: 165kcal | Carb: 19.05g | Prot: 2.42g | Fat: 9.79g
Oatmeal Bacon Cookies
The ultimate breakfast cookie with eggs, bacon, oatmeal and cinnamon sugar.
Per serve - Energy: 171kcal | Carb: 19.93g | Prot: 3.35g | Fat: 8.89g