Warm rice with sweet cooked apples topped with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon.
1. Peel apples and remove the core, dice and set aside.
2. Pour water into a saucepan and bring to boil. Add sugar when boiling.
3. Add apples to the sweet water and cook until soft and transparent, about 5 minutes on high heat.
4. Add rice to the apples and simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
5. Serve with whipped cream and cinnamon.
261 calories in 1 serving of Apple Rice.
4% fat, 89% carbs, 7% protein.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Values*
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Sweet baked treat for snack.
Per serve - Energy: 229kcal | Carb: 30.49g | Prot: 3.37g | Fat: 10.77g
Vegetarian Waldorf Salad
A vegetarian twist on an American classic with the inclusion of garbanzo beans for a source of protein. Recipe can be doubled and prepared in advance for the next day, simply dress the salad just before serving.
Per serve - Energy: 540kcal | Carb: 69.13g | Prot: 19.06g | Fat: 23.99g
Banana Protein Bread
Tasty breakfast or snack, fresh from the oven.
Per serve - Energy: 219kcal | Carb: 30.84g | Prot: 16.34g | Fat: 3.98g
Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
A refreshing breakfast to start your day right.
Per serve - Energy: 477kcal | Carb: 57.42g | Prot: 30.55g | Fat: 14.31g
Broccoli Berry Salad
Healthy dish, rich in vitamin C.
Per serve - Energy: 277kcal | Carb: 45.96g | Prot: 10.58g | Fat: 8.58g