Almond Green Beans
An Asian inspired dish.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a sauté pan, cook almonds in oil until they start to brown. Add garlic to pan for one minute more to cook garlic (it can burn easily, so watch it).
- The tricky part - remove the almonds and garlic from the pan leaving the oil behind (I have no good way to do this yet, leave a comment if you think of one).
- Cook washed and snapped green beans in the oil with salt and pepper (optional) until beans are to the tenderness of your liking (about 5-10 minutes).
- Remove beans from heat, add back the almond/garlic mixture.
- Enjoy! They're good as leftovers, if you can control yourself from eating the entire batch!
There are 107 calories in 1 serving of Almond Green Beans.
Calorie split: 53% fat, 35% carbs, 12% protein.
Calorie Counter 100% Free
Related Recipe Collections
Arugula Skirt Steak Salad
A salad of arugula steak and red onion.
Per serve - Energy: 468kcal | Carb: 12.36g | Prot: 30.44g | Fat: 32.64g
A great side dish or lunch option.
Per serve - Energy: 218kcal | Carb: 11.30g | Prot: 12.05g | Fat: 13.16g
Peppers filled with cheese wrapped in bacon.
Per serve - Energy: 111kcal | Carb: 1.08g | Prot: 3.79g | Fat: 10.35g
No crust quiche.
Per serve - Energy: 237kcal | Carb: 12.07g | Prot: 14.47g | Fat: 13.95g
A simple salad of 4 ingredients.
Per serve - Energy: 119kcal | Carb: 6.38g | Prot: 7.32g | Fat: 6.67g
Green Bean Casserole
Low carb version.
Per serve - Energy: 234kcal | Carb: 4.35g | Prot: 7.35g | Fat: 19.40g